We are coders
In order to become a customer of Sitemaster, or a user of any and all Sitemaster’s services including, PSD to HTML, PSD to WordPress, PDS to WooCommerce, PSD to Email Template Coding, PSD to Front-End Coding, Website development, domain name registration, website hosting, graphic design and e-marketing, you must agree to the following terms and conditions.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to keep Sitemaster up to date with their contact details. If the customer fails in this it could result in expiration of services.
- Sitemaster reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its products and servers to anyone.
- Sitemaster reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided by Sitemaster when Sitemaster decides (at its absolute discretion) that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise abused.
- Individual accounts are to be used by the account holder only. Individual account holders are not permitted to sell, resell, store or give away Sitemaster services to other parties.
- If Sitemaster does not receive your design brief within a 6 month period from the date of order and deposit paid your account will be suspended. Reopening your account incurs a $60 + GST admin fee. If your account remains suspended for 6 months your account will be closed completely and all money paid and work ordered will be forfeited.
- During the design phase of your project, if you do not sign off your design within a 6 month period, Sitemaster reserves the right to suspend your account. Reopening your account incurs a $60 + GST admin fee. If your account remains suspended for 6 months your account will be closed completely and all money paid and work ordered will be forfeited.
- All invoices will be sent to customers via email
We offer one of the most liberal payment terms around.
The price and timeline may vary depending on project complexity.
If the price differs from the one displayed on the website you will be contacted and given the option to either: complete your order for the relevant service at the updated price or cancel your order for the relevant service. The remaining balance will be settled upon final approval of the project.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All deposits and fees paid are non-refundable after the design brief is returned to Sitemaster or after 14 days has elapsed since the date of deposit paid. Refunds will be less an $80+GST administration fee.
- Once the design work has been signed off prior to the website build all fees are payable in due course, no cancellations will be accepted and all services ordered must be paid for in full.
- Fees charged on a prepay basis are non-refundable.
- If a customer contravenes the Sitemaster terms and conditions, Sitemaster reserves the right to terminate the service immediately with no refund.
- If Sitemaster is required to employ the services of a debt collector to pursue any overdue balance payment, the cost of doing so will be passed on to the customer and added to the customers invoice.
- If the customers website has been terminated due to cancellation or expiry, Sitemaster can reinstall the website within a 12 month period at a cost of $195 + GST providing the client has a back up of the website. It may be possible that we have retained a copy of the originally designed website.
We completely understand and honour the intellectual property of our clients and we do not claim any rights on design and code that we produce.
- We will not claim rights over design mockups our clients provide.
- We will never contact your clients or the clients of your clients.
- We will willingly sign a NDA.
- All information that you share with us, including artwork, contact information, and client notes will not be shared with third parties under any circumstances.
Acceptance Of Terms
Acceptance Of Terms
What Personal Data We Collect About You
- Your name;
- Your email address;
- Your address;
- Your phone number;
- Your business name;
- Your financial details (like your credit card number, expiration date, security code, billing address).
- Your browser type and language;
- Operating system;
- IP address;
- Country and time zone;
- Access time and referring URLs;
- Unique device identifier and device type;
- Unique cookie identifier and cookie information;
- Geographical location.
How We May Use Your Data
Sitemaster collects and uses your personal information to:
- administer your account;
- provide customer service;
- process your financial transactions to enable you to purchase our services;
- share news about upcoming services and conduct marketing research and analysis where we are allowed by law to do so;
- analyse, monitor and personalize your use and experience on our website;
- secure our business and website;
- keep records of orders and communications;
- comply with legal obligations and fulfill government authorities’ request;
- to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
We may send you marketing emails (when we have legal grounds to do so) to inform you about the launch of new services that may be of your interest. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any point, by emailing us at the unsubscribe email address placed at the bottom of the messages. However, system and transnational messages, like purchase and billing confirmations, will still be sent to you.
Our Lawful Grounds For Processing
- When you open an account with us you agree that we have the right to process your personal data.
- In relation to processing of your marketing data and sending you marketing communications, we rely on your consent. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our email. Please bear in mind that If you opt out of receiving our marketing emails this does not apply to the personal data provided as a result of purchase or other transaction done due to fulfilling a contract or our legitimate interest.
- In relation to processing of your technical data (such as IP address, your login data, time zone settings, details of your browser, page views etc.) and your user data that we have gathered through cookies on our website we rely on our legitimate interests to properly administer our website and our business and to draw our marketing strategy.
- In relation to keeping records and responding requests of governmental authorities, the processing is necessary for fulfilling a legal obligation that we are subject to.
How Do We Collect Your Personal Data
- We may collect your personal data when you directly provide it to us (by emails, by submitting a request or placing an order etc).
- We may receive data from the following third parties: Google Analytics, Google Ads Remarketing Cookie, Facebook Connect.
We do not collect any sensitive data about you. Sensitive data according to GDPR is the personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
We do not carry out any automated decision-making or any type of automated profiling.
We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We do not intend to collect data from anyone under the age of 18. In any case that you think that your child may have shared his/her personal information with us, please, contact us.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Data
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services;
- Our employees who have limited access to your personal information;
- Accountants and auditors.
- your account password is encrypted;
- your personal information is encrypted when passed to us;
- your personal information is stored on a secured server;
- the information you enter on the request, order or payment forms is SSL encrypted;
- our employees have limited access to your personal information;
- all our employees sign confidentiality agreements.
- it fulfils the purpose we collected it for;
- your account is active; and/ or
- we are obligated for the tax purposes to keep basic information of our clients.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to access: You can ask us for information regarding any data of yours that we keep at any time. This information concerns, among other things, the data categories we process, for what purposes we process it, the origin of the data if we did not acquire it directly from you and, if applicable, the recipients to whom we have sent your data. You can obtain a copy of your data from us free of charge. If you are interested in other copies, we reserve the right to charge for the additional copies.
- The right to rectification: You can request that we correct your data. We will initiate appropriate measures to keep the data of yours that we continuously process correct, complete, and up to date, based the latest information available to us.
- The right to erasure: You can request that we delete your data in case of:
- The data is no longer required for the purposes it was acquired for or otherwise processed;
- You revoke your consent, which is the basis of the data processing, and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- You object to the processing of your data and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing or you object to data processing for the purposes of direct advertising;
- The data has been processed illegally;
- Where the processing is not necessary to ensure adherence to a legal obligation that requires us to process your data; In particular with regard to legal retention periods to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
However, we may still need to retain certain information for record keeping.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to withdraw consent (where the lawful ground is consent), where it was given.
- The right to data portability: You may request that we provide all the information we hold on you in a machine-readable format to another company.
- The right to object: You can object to the processing of your data at any time for reasons that arise from your special situation provided the data processing is based on your consent or our legitimate interest or that of a third party. In this case, we will no longer process your data. The latter does not apply if we are able to prove there are compelling, defensible reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests or we require your data to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact us. It will be free of charge unless your requests are clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In this regard, we may charge you a reasonable fee.
We may need to request from you with specific information when you want to exercise your rights in order to confirm your identity. This is a secure measure.
We will try to respond to you in the term of 1 month but it may take us longer time due to a particular request’s complexity. In this relation, you will be duly notified about for the delay. In case you are not satisfied of any aspect of how we collect and process your data you have the right to complain in front of the Commission for Personal Data Protection We will be grateful if you contact us first so that we can try to resolve your complain for you.
Sitemaster does not guarantee the requested domain names are available or are able to be registered. Accordingly, you should take no action in respect of your requested domain name(s) until you have been notified that your requested domain name has been registered.
Sitemaster collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you visit our website. We use different methods such as cookies and pixel tags to collect such kind of information. This type of information may include:
- IP address
- Unique cookie identifier and cookie information
- Unique device identifier and device type
- Browser type and language
- Operating system
- Country and time zone
- Information about your behaviour on our website
- Access time and referring URLs
Third parties may also collect information using cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
Functional: These cookies are always enabled as they are required for basic site functionality. They allow you to be remembered as you browse our website.They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
Performance: These cookies allow us to track user behaviour, which helps us to improve our website’s functionality. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember site preferences you have selected. Refusing these cookies may result in displaying a non-tailored content or slower website performance.
Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our website through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help better tailor advertising to your interests. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
For a comprehensive and up-to-date summary of every third-party accessing your web browser (through Sitemaster’s website or otherwise), you can install a web browser plugin built for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies from your browser settings.
The usage of cookies can be modified in your browser settings. You may find information on how to do this from the below links:
For more information on cookies on Internet Explorer, press Internet Explorer.
For more information on cookies on Firefox, press Firefox.
For more information on cookies on Chrome, press Chrome.
For more information on cookies on Safari, press Safari.
Sitemaster is based in Australia at GMT +8
We work Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm GMT +8.
If you don’t hear from us until the end of your business day, we are probably still in our pyjamas, recharging for the day ahead.
Emailing Important News
We may include your email address in a mass email list, the purpose of which is to send security updates, urgent messages or important news. Your email address will not be used for sending marketing emails.